Welcome to Suryansu Industrial Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
01. PRELIMINARY SURVEY (FEASIBILITY REPORT) :
Conduct a Preliminary Analysis The primary purpose of the preliminary analysis is to screen project ideas before extensive time, effort, and money are invested. Two sets of activities are involved. Describe or outline as specifically as possible the planned services, target markets, and unique characteristics of the services by answering various questions:
02. FIELD- SURVEY :
collection and gathering of information at the local level by conducting primary surveys is called field survey. The primary surveys are also called field surveys. They are an essential component of geographic enquiry. It is a basic procedure to understand the earth as a home of humankind. It is carried out through observation, sketching, measurement, interviews, etc.
03. TOPOGRAPHICAL SURVEY :
A topographic survey is an engineering process used to map the surface of the earth. Topographic assessments differ from other types of surveys in that they are primarily concerned with mapping the shape of the earth, including land contours and elevations, rather than roads. Upon completion of a topographic survey, mapmakers can create a topographic, or contour map. These maps are then used for land planning, construction, mining, and agriculture. Hikers and campers may also rely on a topographic survey map when exploring trails or wilderness areas.
04. ALIGNMENT FIXING :
Alignment survey can be defined as a survey work which is normally conducted in town area where activities of development are fast, congested and high price land.
The aim of this survey is to prepare a frame for survey work to ensure that boundary marks in town area are not disturbed and this will avoid suspicious on the possession (pemilikan) of title and the proprietor will definitely feel free to determine his area.
05. LAND ACQUISITION. ( FMB (OR) MOUZA WISE) :
These standards advise the Surveyor of the general requirements for Land Acquisition Surveys when title or a portion of title will be held by the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund (Board).
For a Land Acquisition Survey to be properly reviewed and approved by the BSM, it must meet these standards and be completed in accordance with the Minimum Technical Standards for Land Surveying (Chapter 61G17-6, Florida Administrative Code).
06. TRAVERSE AND CONTROL SURVEYS :
Atraverse consists of a series of lines, whose lengths and directions are measured, connecting points whose positions are to be determined. The route of the traverse line can be adjusted for obstacles such as rough or timbered terrain, swampy land, buildings and areas of heavy traffic. A traverse may be either open or closed.
CONTROL SURVEYS provide “basic con- trol” or horizontal and vertical positions of points to which supplementary surveys are adjusted. These types of surveys :
- Sometimestermed geodetic surveys) are conducted to provide geographic positions and plane coordinates of triangulation and traverse stations and the elevations of bench marks.
- These control points are further used as references for hydrographic surveys of the coastal waters; for topographic control; and for the control of many state, city, and private surveys.
07. CONTROL POINTS :
An accurately surveyed coordinate location for a physical feature that can be identified on the ground. Control points are used in least-squares adjustments as the basis for improving the spatial accuracy of all other points to which they are connected.
08. CONSTRUCTION SURVEY :
Design stages: topographic Surveying, and site maps Construction stage :
- Setting-out and positioning works. 60% of surveying hours.
- Involves establishing lines and grades by means of stakes and string lines to guide the contractor
- During and after construction: as built drawings, a record and a check.
- Measurements involved: Horizontal and vertical angles, elevations, horizontal distances.
09. LEVELING AND CONTOURING :
10. VOLUME CALCULATIONS :
11. PROFILE DRAW ( CROSS SECTION AND L SECTION) :
B MINE SURVEY:-
- To carry on business of providing management & / or consultancy services either in India or abroadfor Resource modeling, Grade estimation by geo-statistics, Mine planning & pit designing, Scheduling & blending, etc by using different mining soft ware.
- To carry on business of providing management & / or consultancy services either in India or abroadfor Technological Evaluation of Mineral Resources and Reserves as per United Nations Framework Classification System and JORC Code.
- To carry on business of providing management & / or consultancy services either in India or abroadfor Preparation of Mining plan, Scheme of Mining and Progressive mine closure plan for all kinds of minerals(Metallic, Non-Metallic, Industrial Minerals, dimension stones, sand quarry, etc.) as per the prescribed standards & new guide lines of Indian Bureau of Mines, Concerned Director of Mines or any other statutory body.
- To carry on business of providing management & / or consultancy services either in India or abroadfor Pit or quarry survey, Bench survey, over-burdern survey, stack measurement, all related mine survey jobswith statutory plans as per CMR and MMR by using Total Station, DGPS, etc.
- To carry on business of providing management &/ or consultancy serviceseither in India or abroadfor map or plan preparation, interpretation, along with scanning, digitization, printing, etc as per the user requirement
We deal with work like Road survey, Civil construction, Conveyor , Dam Project, Statutory Mine Survey, Ash-ponds of industrial sector, forest survey, Compensatory afforestation, survey related to GIS.
We are using the 1 second accuracy Total Station instrument to maintain more accuracy for all project. Currently we are using Leica TS06 (1”) and Leica TS11(1”).
We are using licensed software of Autocad 2014, Liscad 12.1, and Autocad Map 3d (2016) to analysis of data as per user desire.
Get in touch
Regd. & Corporate Office
Ground floor, NGV/117, Plot no-7662/10292,
Canal road, Kandasar, Nalco Nagar, Angul,
Pin-759145, Odisha, India.
Service Support:- +918917317192
24×7 Customer Support:- +919437598205
CIN No:- U74200OR2014PTC018118