HEALTH SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT PLAN
- Suryansu Industrial Engineering Management demonstrates its commitment by integrating Health, Safety and Environment into its strategic level decisions. The holistic theme of Safety Management is developed logically and systematically, the functional operation of the company is examined in well-structured Safety Management attributes and elements. Risk quantification and control strategy formulation addressed competently. The human resource essentials for Safety Management are thoughtfully presented through Guiding Principles –
Commitment,Organization,Accountability,Management System and Standards, Risk Management, Legal and other Requirement Compliance, Training, Environmental Aspects, Continual Improvement, Monitor and Audit and Review.
- Commitment: Management at all levels of the company will be actively committed to HSE excellence.
- Organization: we maintain and enhance a companywide organization structure and culture that recognizes the full and active participation of all employees in the systematic management of health, safety and environmental issues.
- Accountability: Achievement of Health, Safety and Environmental excellence depends heavily on the continuing participation and accountability of the management.
- Management System and Standards: We develop, implement and continuously improve effective HSE management system and develop standards that effect best industry practices.
- Risk Management: We ensure the potential health, safety and environmental risks associated with all our activities are attended easily to utilize and manage adverse effects and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Legal and other Requirement Compliance: We operate to standards that will comply with the requirements of appropriate legal and other requirement. Training: Training is an essential element of HSE excellence. Management at all levels will ensure that appropriate training is conducted on a regular basis.
- Environmental Aspects: We continuously evaluate the environmental aspects of our products and services to ensure sound environmental strategy.
- Continuous Improvement: The Company believes that effective HSE management is good business and is committed to continuous improvement of HSE management practices.
- Monitor, Audit and Review: Effective management requires ongoing assessment and review to define whether the HSE policy is being appropriately implemented.
- Promotion and Development of Consciousness for Health, Safety, Environment and Fire Protection among all personnel working at Construction Projects and Workshop.
- Implementation of Health, Safety and Environmental System requirements through extensive and regular training and periodic compliance checks.
- Regular safety meetings and updation programme at offices, project sites and workshop involving workers and officers to develop, sustain and increase behavioral and attitudinal awareness towards safety.
- To continuously check and improve upon the safety standards.
- Maintaining all Documents and Records of safety meetings, Training and Implementation as per Construction Safety manual.
- Ensuring safety during Design Engineering
- Compliance to 9001, ISO14001&OHSAS 18001 Series Certification (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series).
Get in touch
Regd. & Corporate Office
Ground floor, NGV/117, Plot no-7662/10292,
Canal road, Kandasar, Nalco Nagar, Angul,
Pin-759145, Odisha, India.
Service Support:- +918917317192
24×7 Customer Support:- +919437598205